HELLO. Navigate with the blue words at the bottom.

Best viewed with Firefox.

twitter
follow me at twitter! MEIYIPhilothea :)

tag

past


Sunday, October 30, 2011

I came across this link which talks about the 3 reasons to travel while I'm young.

http://goinswriter.com/travel-young/

After reading this link, I decide that I should also have some dreams to keep me alive too.
1) I want to travel around the world to visit the 7 wonders of the world.
2) I want to try to keep a journal during my travel this year end to Philippines.
3) I want to know more countries cultures, and be a blessing to them if I can in any ways.


TOday I went out with Amanda, David and Santono to this arab restaurant. The ambience is good, and the seat is comfortable. It is like a big cushion with a table in the middle to separate seating areas. You can stretch ur leg to the other side of the table. Very interesting. And the meal there is nice. There is a set lunch promotion at $9.90 inclusive of soup and drink. Yummy!

Then we went for the movie "The three musketters", it was quite a last minute thing, but i think it is exciting this way such as we just go where we want to.

Afterwards I bought my softerner and a dress for my cousin's wedding. During the shopping time, it was long but not that tiring. we just accompany each other so genuinely. I enjoyed today's outing with them.

Mata Ashita!